Wednesday, February 5, 2020

We are Untethered

I spent the better part of 6 months building a following on Quora, to this day.

Now it is 2020, and we are all living in the former future. Who knows what happens from here, in this timeline?

Nobody predicted the events of the last three years.

My option now is one goal, get this series out, and design it to be sustainable over a decade.

I am not going to just crank out stories to "feed the machine", but I want to push for four book releases a year, or more, even though I know that will be a punishing schedule.

Still working on the Aurin Cluster Setting design.

I have covers for the next two years, for that book series, associated backstory tie-in books, a collection of short stories from the Aurin Cluster Sector. 

I am also planning other books across multiple genres.

Some cover ideas, here.






No comments:

Post a Comment