Thursday, February 4, 2021

 I got my edits back from Terry. He has given me an expanded direction to go in. Very grateful for his help. I delayed what I sent to Starling Falls, to give a more comprehensive revised opening, and submitted 7,000 words to her. I know I will change the story more after she finishes her developmental editing work.

I've started working to the brain enhancing music of Brain.fm, an app on the google play store.

Just listening to this for the trial period, inspired me to create a whole new visual opening scene. I will hire Dmitry Veseliy from Fiverr.com to execute that opening scene for me.

From Fiverr.com, I have purchased three more art pieces from Dmitry, and his talent shows. I am still trying to decide how to use these images, but they fit the feeling and flavor of the Setting I am trying to build.

No comments:

Post a Comment