Saturday, May 4, 2019

The moving is done, tomorrow I set up my work room

I am back for an update.

I’m looking forward to printing out the Sector and Subsector maps of the Aurin Cluster, but yet struggling with the data.

The move took the energy out of me. I carried the furniture myself.  Many shelves, and the bed.

It is a much neater home.

Much more easy experience here, but the Thailand hot weather has been brutal at 40-43 degrees centigrade in the afternoons every day.

Sipping cold tea, water, and orange juice- I haven’t been hungry at all.

Daily I brush the cat with ice cubes in the afternoon’s hot weather to support her cooling.

Water will absorb 4 times the heat that air will.

So, I am utilizing the law of thermodynamics on a feline. 

She doesnt understand it, except that it refreshes her by evaporation.

 She loves it.


No comments:

Post a Comment