Monday, May 13, 2024

The rains have started in Thailand



I woke up this morning to drive my wife to her office and saw when I went out to the car that it had rained a lot last night with the roads wet.

This is the first big rain of the season which has cleared the dust from Western Thailand and Myanmar out of the sky. 

So many beautiful clouds.

I am happy that the air is clean with a low air quality pollution index. It has been gray smoggy skies for the last 2 months. 

So happy. 


I'm forging ahead to detail the star systems of the rimworlds.  Essentially I'm mapping coordinates in space for the strategic map for those interested in following the military campaigns of this Space Opera setting that I've been working on for years.

Very excited that I am finally going to get my debut novel out there and begin releasing the full series it's been a long road, many false starts and delays.

No comments:

Post a Comment