Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Introducing Amy Firpo: Lead Social Media Manager

As many of you know, the journey of writing and world-building can be both exhilarating and overwhelming. Between drafting chapters, creating an intricately designed Space Opera universe, or continent scale fantasy setting, and diving deep into character development, there’s a lot to juggle. One aspect that has become increasingly important in today’s creative landscape is maintaining a strong presence on social media—and that’s where Amy Firpo comes in.

I’m excited to introduce Amy Firpo, my new lead social media manager, who has been instrumental in helping me share my creative journey with all of you. From managing posts to engaging with the growing community of readers and sci-fi fans, Amy has been essential in amplifying the stories I’m working on, one post at a time.

Why bring on a social media manager? It’s simple: I want to focus on what I do best—writing and building worlds. Amy brings her expertise in digital marketing, social media strategy, and community engagement to help spread the word about my work.

 Her creative ideas and ability to communicate with a broad audience allow me to stay connected with you all without having to constantly split my focus.

Amy is someone who understands the heart of my stories and the universe I’m building, and she’s able to convey that in ways that resonate with readers and fans alike. Whether it's crafting engaging posts, sharing behind-the-scenes glimpses, or managing updates across multiple platforms, Amy makes sure that the vision behind each story comes through clearly and consistently.

With Amy on board, we’re reaching more readers, building a community of fans, and finding new ways to share the creative process. 

So, if you’ve enjoyed our posts on Facebook, Instagram, or other platforms, you can thank Amy for helping bring those to life!

Stay tuned for more updates, sneak peeks, and stories as we continue on this exciting journey together. And if you ever interact with us online, chances are you’ll get to know Amy as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment