Saturday, October 12, 2024

 As I reflect on the 17-day countdown until the release of my debut Space Opera novel, Merchant of Vision, I’m struck by how monumental this journey has been. Writing short stories in the past was exciting, but this novel is different. This is the culmination of years of dedication to my craft. For a long time, being an author of a full-length novel felt like a distant goal—one I’d work on, step away from, and return to over the years.

What makes this so personal is that Merchant of Vision isn't just a story. It's a reflection of my passion for creating entire worlds, complex characters, and grand interstellar adventures. I’ve always been captivated by the idea of vast galaxies and unknown frontiers, and now, for the first time, I get to share my vision of that universe in a more immersive, fully realized way.

The process wasn’t without challenges. There were times when the words wouldn’t come, when life’s obligations took priority, or when I doubted whether I could really see this project through. But each time I returned to the story, the characters were there waiting, and so was my passion for the genre. Writing a Space Opera at this scale felt like charting the stars: overwhelming but filled with endless possibilities.

Now, with the release date approaching, it’s hard to believe that this long-held dream is finally becoming a reality. I’m deeply proud of this novel, and even more grateful to those who have supported me along the way. This journey has shaped me not just as a writer but as a person. It’s taught me patience, perseverance, and the power of imagination.

Merchant of Vision represents my love for storytelling, my fascination with space, and my growth as an author. To everyone who's followed along—thank you for your patience and support. I hope this novel offers you the same sense of adventure and discovery that I felt while writing it.

Stay tuned, because in 17 days, we’ll all take off together on this journey through the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment